1801 $10 Gold Eagle Capped Bust to Right MS-62 PCGS
A gorgeous example of an early $10 Heraldic Eagle in Mint Sate-62 grade by PCGS. Early U.S. Minted Gold pieces are rarely found in the marketplace and they become even tougher when you’re looking for uncirculated examples.
- Population of 70 coins at this grade level with 76 graded higher.
- Mintage of only 44,344 coins.
- Contains .5157 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America".
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Capped Bust to Right $10 Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!