This 1909 dated Proof $2.50 Gold Quarter Eagle has a low mintage of only 139 coins. Take advantage of this unique opportunity and buy this ultra rare coin today.
- Population of 25 coins at this grade level with 28 graded higher.
- Low mintage of only 139 coins.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Proof-63 condition.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!