1885 $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle PR-65 DCAM PCGS
Extremely rare Proof $5.00 Liberty with only 53 coins struck in Proof. Brilliant on both sides and as clean and flashy a coin as you would expect for the grade!
- Population of 3 coins at this grade level with 3 graded higher.
- Mintage of only 66 coins.
- Contains .24187 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded Proof-65 Deep Cameo by PCGS.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination “FIVE D.” to represent five dollars.
- Coins are designed by Christian Gobrecht and are minted from 1839-1907.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, has certified the Proof-65 Deep Cameo condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!