Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
George T. Morgan's classic design of Liberty makes the Morgan Dollar the most popular Silver dollar in the world. This example has been graded an MS-65 by NGC, a top coin grading service, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1885-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!