This is the first Proof Silver Krugerrand minted by the South African Mint. Celebrate 50 years of the Krugerrand by purchasing the first Silver Krugerrand.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in red leatherette box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 15,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight. A small privy stamp of the number 50 in a circle is above the antelope.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
With its super low mintage and first year of release status, this coin is sure to sell out quickly. Add the very first 1 oz South Africa Proof Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!