Walking in the footsteps of the woodland caribou allows for a glimpse of unspoiled natural beauty of a vast landscape and a rugged wilderness that seems untouched by time.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a side profile view of a woodland caribou in Canada’s northern boreal forest. Detailed engraving captures both the ungulate and the scenery in stunning detail, all enhanced by the use of various finishing techniques. In the background, the tall coniferous trees line the edges of a still lake; the only sense of movement comes from the stocky and long-legged caribou, whose large rack of antlers naturally draws the viewer’s eye.
Add this unique 1 oz Silver Woodland Caribou coin to your cart today!