This 2016 First Strike coin was produced within the first 30 days of release, when the quality is usually best. Features a special Statue of Liberty label that has been numbered 1 of 201.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- Special Statue of Liberty label designated as 1 of 201.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: A John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Features soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2016 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!