Graded PR-70 and MS-70 First Strike by PCGS and encapsulated in sealed holders to protect your investment.
Limited to 400 sets.
- Contains 0.4708 oz of Gold.
- Comes packaged in a box and COA from the mint.
- The First Strike labels ensure that these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Perth Sovereign design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful coins to your cart today!
This is a two-coin set comprising of a proof and uncirculated version of the 2009 Perth Mint sovereign. Made to the same specifications that have defined the sovereign for almost 200 years, these coins are the standard .9167 (22 carat) fine and each coin contains 0.2354 of an ounce of Gold.