The iconic Death Dealer is now available as a complete 4-Piece set which offers you the opportunity to purchase the entire 1 oz Silver Death Dealer collection. This set comes with 4 beautiful finishes, Proof, Antique, Reverse Cameo and Colorized.
- Contains (4) 1 oz of .999 fine Silver Coins. Each coin comes in a unique finish.
- Housed in blue velvet box along with a protective plastic capsule for each coin and a certificate of authenticity. This set features non-matching serial numbers of our choice.
- Limited mintage set.
- Obverse: Depicts a menacing armor-clad warrior with a horned helmet, whose facial features are obscured by shadow, atop a horse, while holding a bloody ax and shield.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a young Frazetta, with life-like detail.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia, a student of the Frazetta school.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Frank Frazetta. These sets will be limited availability, so get yours while they are still available! Add this beautiful 4-Piece Silver Death Dealer set to your collection today!
Each round is hand-fed and manually struck up to five times, ensuring each ultra-high quality proof features 3-D relief on both the obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Death Dealer and Frank Frazetta himself, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Frank Frazetta Museum pays tribute to Frank & Ellie's dream, imagined, designed and painstakingly constructed under the steadfast watch of Frank and his son, Frank Jr., in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Today, Frank Jr. and his team at the Frazetta Museum are charged with preserving Frazetta's legacy and providing an inspiring environment for aspiring artists, who can visit the museum, learn and create merely steps away from where the master brought his imagination to life in oil, watercolor and ink!