The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1893-CC Morgan Dollar has been graded an MS-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1893-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!