With a mintage of only 3,901 coins, the 1936 Proof Walking Liberty Half-Dollar has the lowest mintage of proof coins in the series.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Proof 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!