A beautiful lightly toned coin with blazing luster and superb surfaces. Hues of lilac and light russet toning are featured throughout!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1935-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!