A great find as most 18th century coins in mid-range grades rarely come into the marketplace. This is an impressive piece with exquisite detail amid natural surfaces.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Graded by PCGS as Fine-12 guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 299,680 coins.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with Flowing Hair.
- Reverse: Depicts a perched eagle with its wings spread.
Protect your Flowing Hair Bust Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1795 Flowing Hair Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!