The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great coin for a 20th century type set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 360,649 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this XF 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!