Nicely centered coin in an old green PCGS holder. Very affordable for type.
- Contains .7735 oz of Silver.
- PCGS old green holder encapsulation guarantees the grade.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty encircled with stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a small eagle with wings unfolding surrounded by a wreath.
- The second year Silver dollars were issued by the United States and the last year of the small eagle type.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1795 Flowing Hair Silver Dollar to your cart today!