Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 1/25/2017. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
These fractional .9999 fine 2017 Gold Austrian Philharmonics come to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, giving their iconic musical design the fullest beauty.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- New for 2017, the Austrian Mint has released new tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/10 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2017 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
The Vienna Mint was originally situated near Hoher Merkt and later at various locations in Vienna. Since the first half of the 19th century, the mint has been housed in Heumarkt in central Vienna, where coins are still struck to this day. Minting facilities opened throughout Austria until 1918 when the Republic of Austria was formed and the Vienna Principal Mint became the singular minting facility. In 1989, the name officially changed to the Austrian Mint and became a subsidiary of the Austrian National Bank.
One of the Austrian Mint’s most recognized coins is the Maria Teresa Thaler, which is not simply a famous Silver coin, but one that boasts the greatest number minted. Another prime example of the mint’s international success is the Gold Philharmonic, one of the most popular Gold bullion coins worldwide. The Gold Philharmonic has played a vital role in developing the Austrian Mint into a highly successful company. The Austrian Mint’s beautifully crafted coins are minted in the heart of Vienna and are sought after by investors and collectors around the world.