These Lynx Cubs are the fifth and final release in an adorable series from the Perth Mint. The lynx is a solitary cat endemic to the remote northern forests of North America, Europe and Asia.
This unusual looking feline has a short, stubby tail, and tufts of black hair on its ears, and is covered with thick fur to keep it warm during the freezing winters.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a classic display case inside a beautifully illustrated shipper and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features two colored lynx cubs in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The inscription CUBS and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark also appear in the design.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1/2 oz Lynx Cubs coin to your cart today!