Soon after its 1982 release, Trivial Pursuit took the world by storm when everyone seemed to be clamoring to play the Canadian invention that put their general knowledge to the test.
Through this colorful piedfort, the Royal Canadian Mint proudly celebrates the 35th anniversary of a classic board game whose worldwide success has made it a household name. Specially struck as a unique piedfort, this collectible is nearly twice as thick as a typical coin in order to capture the look and feel of an iconic Trivial Pursuit game piece.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin comes beautifully enclosed in a premium wooden case and custom packaging that cleverly mimics a Trivial Pursuit board and box.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The raised elements mimic the appearance of the six individual wedges that complete this game-winning piece, while the application of colored enamel recreates the iconic colors of each question category: History (yellow), Geography (blue), Entertainment (pink), Arts & Literature (purple), Science & Nature (green), and Sports & Leisure (orange).
The piedfort offers nearly double the thickness of traditional coins, allowing for high-relief engraving to capture the look and feel of a player’s rounded game piece, as viewed from above.
Add this 1 oz Silver $25 Trivial Pursuit coin to your cart today!