November's birthstone is the Tanzanite. Associated with this gem are the qualities of wisdom and health confidence.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin is encapsulated inside a burgundy presentation case with an outer sleeve and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a majestic, mid-relief dragon is brought to life through intricate engraving that recreates it in extraordinary detail. Above it, a traditional circular motif bears a Swarovski crystal embellishment that represents tanzanite, the birthstone for December, which is said to bring wisdom and health confidence to those born in the month.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This would make a great gift for anyone born in December, or a treasure to cherish for yourself. Add this 1/4 oz Silver December Birthstones coin to your cart today!
Centuries ago, astrologers began relating gemstones to specific zodiacs citing that a stone’s powers were heightened during that time. The daily practice of wearing the gemstone associated with one’s birth month emerged in 18th century Poland, a concept that remains a source of great fascination to this day!