Subtle rim toning adds to the originality of this issue. Nice affordable coin for a type set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Beautiful rainbow rim toning on the obverse.
- Graded by NGC as MS-63 with claims to higher grades.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mintmark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This classic piece of American history will instantly add value to your personal collection. Add this certified 1884-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!