O Canada! From colorful flora to iconic fauna and landmarks, breathtaking images of Canada’s landscapes reflect the incredible beauty and diversity of the Canadian experience.
In the continuing Celebrating Canada’s 150th series, this fine Silver coin highlights the agricultural landscape of Manitoba.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features vibrant color over the engraved image of an agricultural setting in rural Manitoba. In the foreground, the brilliant yellow fields of canola naturally draw the eye to the gently rolling landscape, where grain bins can be seen in the far-off distance.
- Struck and applied with vibrant color, each coin is presented in the order of each of Canada’s province or territory’s entry into Confederation. Partially shielded by the dried grass and reeds that line the riverbank, the side-profile view showcases the long-legged bird’s pointed beak, its striking blue-grey plumage, and the longer feathers on its head, wings and chest.
Fifth in an exciting 13-coin series: As Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary, embark on a cross-country collecting experience with a stunning series that showcases Canada’s iconic flora, fauna, landscapes and landmarks. Add this Canola Field coin to your cart today!