To celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday, RCM's Research and Development team developed this unique ultra high relief 1-kilogram Silver coin whose reverse reproduces reverses and obverses of Canadian circulation coins released over the last 150 years.
Each coin featured on the reverse is represented in actual diameter. The lofty 4.4-millimeter relief height raises this coin high above the standard 1.2-millimeter height for a one-kilogram coin.
- Contains 1,000 grams of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a wooden case with a black beauty box.
- Vast 102.1 mm diameter makes this coin’s ultra high relief surface the ideal canvas to showcase important circulation coins from last 150 years.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The designs featured include all of Canadian artist Alex Colville’s 1967 Canadian Centennial designs; all current Canadian circulation designs, including the 1-cent piece whose production ended in 2012; the 2015 50th anniversary of the Canadian flag 25-cent piece; the legendary Voyageur dollar first released in 1935; and each of the major obverses since the Royal Canadian Mint opened in 1908.
Add this spectacular kilo coin to your cart today!