This 1989 dated 1/2 oz Gold Eagle has a low population of only 96* coins that has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Gold American Eagles are the most popular Gold coin in the United States for their iconic, classic designs. Add this 1989 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
* Population report as of 11-15-2016.