O Canada! From colorful flora to iconic fauna and landmarks, breathtaking images of Canada’s landscapes reflect the incredible beauty and diversity of the Canadian experience.
In the continuing Celebrating Canada’s 150th series, this fine Silver coin highlights the untamed wilderness of the Northwest Territories, where nature's most colorful phenomenon lights up the night sky.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features travels to the Northwest Territories where the beauty of the untamed wilderness takes center stage. The application of vibrant color over engraving allows for a life-like recreation of the original photograph, which captures a tranquil setting in the land of the midnight sun. Two float planes rest on the calm surface of the Mackenzie River, not far from the lights of Fort Simpson, N.W.T., seen in the distance.
- Struck and applied with vibrant color, each coin is presented in the order of each of Canada’s province or territory’s entry into Confederation.
Fifth in an exciting 13-coin series: As Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary, embark on a cross-country collecting experience with a stunning series that showcases Canada’s iconic flora, fauna, landscapes and landmarks. Add this Float Planes coin to your cart today!