First issued in 1988, the Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin is highly valued by collectors and investors worldwide for its outstanding combination of superior craftsmanship, purity and design.
A testament to Canada’s spirit of innovation as the nation celebrates 150 years of Confederation.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- A low mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This coin stands as a numismatic tribute to the Royal Canadian Mint’s iconic Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2 oz Matte Proof Silver Maple to your cart today!
Unchanged since its Silver debut in 1988, the single maple leaf design is engraved in outstanding detail to give it a life-like quality, and includes such textural details as the deeply etched veins that run through each of the leaf’s lobes. There’s an unmistakable shine to the reverse, thanks to the light-diffracting wave pattern that fills the entirety of the field. Micro-engraved with laser technology, the recurring number “150” and the maple leaf add a commemorative element that celebrates the 150th anniversary of Confederation, while echoing the cutting-edge security features found on the bullion coin.