This coin has a super low mintage of only 1,500 pieces. NGC has graded only 48 coins in all grades of this reeded edge variety. This is a tough coin to find and is seldom offered.
- Contains 20 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the PF-67 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the national emblem of the People’s Republic of China.
- Reverse: The design cleverly depicts a dragon flying with a phoenix.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1990 Dragon & Phoenix coin to your cart today!