The Somalian Elephant coins are known for their beautiful renditions of the majestic creature and this 2017 1 oz .9999 fine Gold coin is no different.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!