Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. These Proof coins are a great way of investing in high-quality Platinum.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin is packaged in a mint-issued box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying over New England and a rocky beach town with a light house; full moon in sky. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Platinum American Eagles are treasured for their iconic design and high Platinum content. Add this 1998-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|