|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States. This stunning Silver bullion coin is a valued investment for its 1 oz metal content, beautiful patriotic design and government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Silver American Eagle instantly adds beauty and value to any collection or investment portfolio. Add the 2001 Silver Eagle to your cart today!