|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
George T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 1880-CC Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed an MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1880-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!