|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Proof Silver Eagle coins feature the beloved design in an even more beautiful finish with the same U.S. government guarantee. The Proof American Silver Eagle is a practical purchase for every investor.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 2001 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark is below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!