|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The classic design of Lady Liberty, designed by George T. Morgan, makes the Morgan Dollar the most popular Silver Dollar in the world. This 1887-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-62.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint’s “S” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1887-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!