Honest even wear on this coin that circulated in the U.S. over 175 years ago. Great coin for a 19th century type set!
- This coin has a mintage of 371,534.
- Population of 108 coins at this grade level with 503 graded higher.
- Contains 0.2419 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Extra Fine - 45 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Classic Half Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1835 5 Classic Half Eagle Extra Fine - 45 NGC your cart today!
The $5 Gold Classic Head Half Eagle, minted from 1834-1838, was designed by William Kneass and contains .24187 oz of Gold. This problem free coin has been authenticated and graded by NGC as being in Extra Fine-45 condition.
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.