The 1998 Silver Eagle has the fifth lowest mintage of the entire Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Eagle series. This adds an aspect of collectibility on top of the .999 fine Silver bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss this oppurtunity to purchase a low mintage Silver American Eagle. Add the 1998 Silver Eagle to your cart while you can!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|