|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The 1998 Silver Eagle has the fifth lowest mintage of the entire Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Eagle series. This adds an aspect of collectibility on top of the .999 fine Silver bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss this oppurtunity to purchase a low mintage Silver American Eagle. Add the 1998 Silver Eagle to your cart today!