The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States. 1997 dated coins are among the third lowest mintage of the entire series, adding an increase to investment appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of Silver and backed with a government guarantee makes this Silver Eagle easy to buy and sell back when needed. Add the 1997 Silver Eagle to your cart today!