|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This adaptation of Adolph A. Weinman’s design of the half dollar (1916-1947) has been extremely popular as a silver bullion coin since its inaugural issue in 1986. Many people collect them by date and this is the "Key" date for the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
1996 Silver Eagles have the lowest mintage (3,603,386) of all bullion quality coins in the entire Silver American Eagle series. Add this Key Date Silver American Eagle to your cart today!