|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Widely recognized and universally revered, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced by the United States Mint and is the most popular Silver coin in the world. Its .999 fine Silver content also makes it popular for investing.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 1994 Silver Eagle to your investment portfolio today!