The Proof American Silver Eagle is a practical purchase for every investor. Proof Silver Eagle coins feature the beloved Silver Eagle design in an even more beautiful finish with the same U.S. government guarantee.
- This 1994-P Proof Silver Eagle is a key date for this popular set, with the lowest mintage of any regular-issue Proof Silver Eagle. As a result, the 1994-P carries strong numismatic appeal, making it perfect for the investor who seeks to add collectible value to their precious metal holdings or for the collector looking to complete this series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in the U.S. Mint issued box and with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with the year 1994 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. A "P" mintmark has been struck representing the West Point Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the hedging properties of Silver that combat inflation, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|