|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Proof American Silver Eagle is a practical purchase for every investor. Proof Silver Eagle coins feature the beloved Silver Eagle design in an even more beautiful finish with the same U.S. government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the U.S. Mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- The 1994-P is a key date, with the lowest mintage of any regular-issue Proof Silver Eagle.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies, with the West Point Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from .999 fine Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!