|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Widely recognized and universally respected, the U.S. Silver Eagle is the most popular Silver coin in the world. The Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced by the United States Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you. Add the 1992 Silver Eagle to your investment portfolio today!