|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. These 1991 American Silver Eagles are perfect to complete any Silver Eagle collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 or more coins are packaged in a mint tube; 500 or more coins are packaged in Monster Boxes, and individual coins will come packaged in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Recognized worldwide for their patriotic design and U.S. Mint backing, the American Silver Eagle is a great addition to any investment portfolio. Add the 1991 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!