As low as $11.99 per coin over spot!
With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. These 1991 American Silver Eagles are perfect to complete any Silver Eagle collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 or more coins are packaged in a mint tube; 500 or more coins are packaged in Monster Boxes, and individual coins will come packaged in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Recognized worldwide for their patriotic design and U.S. Mint backing, the American Silver Eagle is a great addition to any investment portfolio. Add the 1991 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|