A nice honestly worn piece with no distracting marks. A great coin to add to any average circulated set!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 548,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
Protect your Walking Liberty Half Dollar with a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!