This 90% Silver 1938 Denver Walking Liberty Half Dollar is in Very Fine condition. Nice better date coin!
- Contains .3617 oz Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings outstretched.
- Mintage of 491,600 coins.
Protect and display your coin by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!