The Silver American Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States for its iconic design and .999 fine Silver content. This 1989 Silver Eagle is a great way to fill in any Silver Eagle collection or commemorate an event.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Back-dated Silver Eagles are great gifts and ideal for commemorating events from that year. Add the 1989 Silver Eagle to your cart today!