The Silver Eagle is the most popular Silver coin in the world and is the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced by the United States Mint. This perfect MS-70 grade is a favorite among collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding a torch and an olive branch.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Graded Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Silver Eagles are loved around the world for their design and Silver content, and this example has the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70. Add this certified 2003 Silver Eagle to your cart today!