The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States, valued as an investment for its 1 oz Silver content and government guarantee, while providing collectible beauty with its patriotic design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your American Silver Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Silver American Eagles offer investor and collector appeal in one easy purchase. Add the 1988 Silver Eagle to your cart today!