The Silver Eagle is the most popular Silver coin in the world as the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced by the United States Mint. This perfect MS-70 grade is a favorite among collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding a torch and an olive branch.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Silver Eagle's metal content and beloved design gain collectible appeal when graded a perfect MS-70 by a top coin grading service. Add this certified 2004 Silver Eagle to your cart today!