Adding to their collectibility, Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Comes packaged in a U.S. Mint box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets, designed by Miley Busiek.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Eagles provide the classic, beloved design in an even more beautiful finish. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!