|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Proof Silver Eagle coins feature the beloved Silver Eagle design in an even more beautiful finish with the same U.S. government guarantee. These Proof American Silver Eagles are a practical purchase for any investor.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in the U.S. Mint issued box and with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 1988 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. An "S" mintmark has been struck representing the San Francisco Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the 1988 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!