An uncommonly nice example of a common date. This coin has been graded MS-65 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the gem uncirculated condition of the coin. Only 59 have been graded finer by PCGS (including FH coins), as of December 2016.
- Mintage of 1,716,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1926-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!